Funny: Germany is one of those European-Style Socialist countries that the Republicans are always warning us about.
Germany’s population is one quarter the US, yet they have a more productive economy, they export more goods, their citizens don’t work as hard, they get free college and health care, they have lower poverty rate and they have less crime.
1. EXPORT SALES:
2. BALANCE OF TRADE RANK.
3. BALANCE OF TRADE IN DOLLARS:
Germany: +$162.3-billion per year
US: -$561-billion per year (That’s Minus!)
4. AVERAGE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE DURING RECESSION:
5. AVERAGE HOURS WORKED PER YEAR
Germany: 1,436 hours
US: 1,804 hours
6. COST OF EDUCATION, AVERAGE DEBT ON GRADUATION
Germany: $0 (College is free.)
7 CRIME RATE, MURDERS PER MILLION PEOPLE
8.People Living In Poverty
9. INCOME INEQUALITY (Smaller numbers are better.)
10. UNION MEMBERSHIP
11. SAVINGS RATE