On Rob McKenna’s Six Principles
GOP gubernatorial candidate Rob McKenna’s campaign website has
Below I’ve added interpretations, suggested by Zach Smith an Walt Kloefkorn.
- Restore the Legislature’s role in collective bargaining (bust the unions)
- Reduce lawsuit abuse (strip Americans of their right to defend themselves in court)
- Introduce managed competition for state services (contract out state worker jobs and give the contracts to my contributors at higher total cost to the taxpayers)
- Promote performance to do more with less (more work less pay and fewer services and reduced job security for public employees and teachers)
- Shrink general government through attrition (make it impossible for state agencies to meet their core mission)
- Save money on state health care costs (cut health care for state workers and teachers).