The Fight to Save Public Housing
Stop SHA Rent Hikes!
Saturday, October 25, 7:00 pm
Doors open at 6:30 pm. Door donation $1-5.
No one turned away for lack of funds.
Desserts and snack plates, with vegan option,
available for $2.50-7 donation.
- Yusuf Cabdi – Immigrant rights advocate and former Seattle Housing Authority Commissioner
- Sidney Carter – Resident and activist at New Holly who has lived in SHA housing for over 22 years
- Fadumo Isaq – Mother and childcare provider, Yesler Terrace resident and leader
- Gina Petry – Radical Women president, organizer for low-income families and single mothers
- Annaliza Torres – Member of Office and Professional Employees International Union, Local 8 and SHA worker
New Freeway Hall, 5018 Rainier Ave., S, Seattle.
4 blocks south of S. Alaska St. at the Dawson stop of the #7 busline.
Auspices: Radical Women and Freedom Socialist Party.